Open: Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion - Osceola
Location: 13-acre campus at Orange Avenue and Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee.
• Phase 1: Three-story, 60,000-square-foot emergency department with up to 24 treatment rooms and two floors of medical office space
• Phase 2: 60,000 square feet of additional medical offices, a surgery center and other health and wellness concepts
Planned services for the medical pavilion include:
- Primary Care including family medicine, pediatrics and OB-GYN
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Outpatient laboratory services
The Emergency Room is now open.
- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*for non-life and limb threatening emergencies
Additional ER/Medical Pavilions
The Osceola complex is one of Orlando Health’s six new emergency room/medical pavilion projects in Central Florida. The others will be located in:
Location: 412 Rinehart Rd, FL 32746 (Seminole County - Rinehart Rd and Manderley Run)
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Blue Cedar
Location: 22316 US Hwy 27, Leesburg, FL 34748 (Lake County - Leesburg - US 27 and FL Turnpike)
Orlando Health South Lake Hospital Joe H. & Loretta Scott Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion
Location: 16966 Cagan Ridge Blvd., Clermont, FL 34714 (Polk County - Lakeland - US 192 and US 27)
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Horizon West
Location: 17000 Porter Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787 (Orange County - Porter Road and Avalon Road)
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Randal Park
Location: Northeast corner of Dowden Road and Randal Park Boulevard.