When you choose Orlando Health for your next ER visit, you’re choosing state-of-the-art medical care from Central Florida’s leader in emergency medicine and trauma care. Whether based in a hospital or freestanding pavilion, our network of ERs gives you access to the best available emergency care just minutes from your neighborhood. We're experienced and equipped to treat all members of your family — from infants and children, to teens and adults.
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion - Osceola, a service of Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital serves the Osceola county residents with expert and compassionate care by board-certified emergency physicians and a team of highly skilled clinicians. And for severe trauma cases, immediate air transport is available from each of our ERs to Central Florida’s only Level One Trauma Center at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center or Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
This is not an urgent care. Its services and care are billed at emergency department rates.
Emergency Expertise and Services
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and advanced training in trauma
- Dedicated cardiac/respiratory resuscitation room
- Cardiac monitoring
- Diagnostic imaging including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Full-service laboratory