Please submit your fellowship application through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
The application deadline is the 11th of September
- We require USMLE Step 1 and 2 or COMLEX 1 & 2
- At least 3 letters of recommendation, one of which should be from Program Director
Your application will be reviewed and if selected to interview you will be notified by email with a letter of invitation.
Due to COVID-19, we will conduct virtual interviews this year. Further instruction will be provided in your letter of invitation.
We look forward to learning more about you and your interests and are happy to share more about our pediatric emergency medicine fellowship program.
- Applicants must have United States citizenship or permanent residency status.
- We currently do not offer any type of visas
- We do not facilitate any observerships, externships, or pre-matches.
We participate in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) and this is the only route for acceptance into the program.
Peds Critical Care code: 1107323F0