Reasons Health Plans Should Partner with Orlando Health Network
The Orlando Health Network has worked vigorously to grow its care teams and build the necessary technological infrastructure needed to best manage the care for the patients and families it serves. These efforts have been enhanced through strong partnerships with more than 5,100 community and employed providers who participate in the system’s Orlando Health Network—an integrated network of healthcare providers who share mutual aspirations of achieving the Triple Aim.
Since launching the Orlando Health Network, the health system and its physician partners have collectively saved their patients and their insurance plans more than $132 million in healthcare spending. Moreover, the insurance companies partnered with Orlando Health have shown the health system to be of meaningfully higher quality and produce better patient satisfaction outcomes as compared to local, regional, and national peer groups.
Orlando Health Network is now the largest and most well-established provider network locally and, with its growth and track record it has compiled since 2013, now is among the ranks of the largest and highest performing networks nationwide.
Since 2013, Orlando Health Network has been cultivating relationships with payor partners with and increasing focus towards delivering a truly patient-centered experience. Today, the Network is responsible for managing the care of more than 275,000 covered lives in value-based contracts across many payer populations, including Aetna, Florida Blue, Cigna, United, Disney, Medicare, Optum, and Orlando Health Team Members.
Many of these arrangements are among the largest and longest standing such relationships in the industry, including:
- The largest direct-to-employer (DTE) in the country in partnership with Disney Worldwide Services
- The largest Florida Blue Accountable Provider Organization (APO) in the State of Florida
- The second largest Cigna Collaborative Accountable Care (CAC) in the nation.
Additionally, some of these partnerships are exclusive offerings only offered by the Orlando Health Network, including:
- The Aetna Whole Health exclusive ACO partnership spanning the broader Orlando marketplace
- The Disney Orlando Health Cast Advantage HMO for the broader Central Florida marketplace
- The Orlando Health Team Member Health Plan for Orlando Health team members and dependents
The results across these contracts have yielded more than $132 million in shared savings across all commercial and federal contracts since 2013.