About Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is dedicated exclusively to the unique healthcare needs of women and babies in a caring, family-centered environment. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation’s largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological services and minimally invasive surgeries to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.
Our Unique Strengths
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is the largest facility dedicated to children and women in the United States. We have many strengths that make us a leader in women's healthcare. Among them:
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer has one of the most experienced labor and delivery units in the nation, delivering 12,000-15,000 babies every year.
- Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the fourth largest in the United States.
- We are a Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Hospital for the State of Florida, whereby high-risk obstetrical patients and their infants are referred to our specialists.
- The two-story sky bridge that connects us to Arnold Palmer Hospital allows for easy patient transport and efficient sharing of physician and diagnostic resources.
- We've received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Certification in Perinatal Care. This recognition, only awarded to 17 facilities nationwide, makes Orlando Health Winnie Palmer the first in Florida to achieve this designation.
Through every stage of life, from the childbearing years and beyond, our services focus on the individual healthcare needs of women and babies in a warm and caring, family-centered environment.
We look forward to providing care for mothers, daughters, sisters, neighbors and friends for generations to come.
Learn More About Our Hospital
Careers at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
We are honored to serve our community.
Need more information? Search our phone directory to contact a specific department within Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Over the years the Central Florida community continued to grow and in 2004, over 11,000 babies were born at Arnold Palmer Hospital, one of the busiest labor & delivery units in the nation.
Take a virtual tour of the hospital and see what you can expect — from the moment you arrive to the day you are discharged. Get answers to your common questions about delivery, post-partum care and more.