Fellow Recruitment Status
We have accepted our 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 Interventional Cardiology Fellows.
Our next recruitment season is expected to begin December 2025 for the 2025-2026 academic year.
What you need to know to apply
All applications are accepted through The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). If you are interested in a Interventional Cardiology fellowship, we invite you to apply through ERAS.
For information about the process or to register for ERAS online, visit www.aamc.org/eras.
The Interventional Cardiology Diseases program requests a completed online application including:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps (with submission of scores)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation including one from your program director
- All applicants entering the program must have completed an ACGME-accredited cardiovascular disease training program, or its equivalent, to include complete training in diagnostic cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography
- ECFMG certification (if applicable)
- ABIM board certified or board eligible