By the time applicants begin their fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology, applicants must have completed a ACGME accredited 3-year residency program in general pediatrics in the United States, Canada or a foreign medical school which is listed in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) World Directory of Medical Schools.
Thank you for your interest in Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children’s Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship Program. The division participates in the Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship match administered through the National Resident Match Program. Applications must be submitted through ERAS. Our program is listed as Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital Pediatric Gastroenterology, ID #10861060
- CV (with no unexplained gaps)
- One-page personal statement of why you’re interested in the fellowship and why you’re the right candidate
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
We will be participating in the NRMP Match during the 2022-23 interview season. NRMP Program Code: 1824332F1
If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail with a letter of invitation.
- Due to COVID-19 and current national recommendations, all interviews will be conducted virtually, and we thank you for your understanding.
- Virtual Interviews are done by invitation only.
- Interviews will be held in September and October.
Our ACGME program ID is 3321132079
For more information about the program, contact Program Director Devendra Mehta, MD, at [email protected].