How to apply
- Candidates should apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) at https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- Our ACGME ID is 3201131058.
- Our NRMP code is 1107320C0.
- The application deadline is December 1.
- Allopathic applicants (MDs) must request USMLE Step 1 results to be forwarded to us via ERAS before the scheduled interview date.
- Osteopathic applicants (DOs) must request COMLEX Level 1 and/or USMLE Step 1 results to be forwarded to us via ERAS before the scheduled interview date.
- The MSPE (Medical Student Performance Evaluation) and a minimum of three letters of recommendation are required.
- USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Level 2 must be completed and passed prior to the Rank Order List deadline in order to be eligible for ranking as a residency candidate.
- To apply, you must be within 3 years of graduation from medical school, residency training or fellowship training. If you are more than 1 year from medical school graduation or training, hands-on clinical experience in the United States is required.Observerships do not satisfy this requirement.
- A personal interview is required. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail with a letter of invitation. Interviews are done by invitation only.
- Interview dates are October through December.
- Per national recommendations from the Association of Pediatric Program Directors (APPD) and the Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP):
- Interviews are virtual.
- We are not distributing “swag” (e.g. pens, mugs, t-shirts, or other gifts with our institutional logo).
- We are not offering in-person “second looks” or other in-person visits. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept applications from international medical graduates. Eligibility for ECFMG certification is required prior to program Rank Order List deadline in order to be eligible for ranking as a residency candidate. Please go to www.ecfmg.org for more information.
- We do not accept visas.
- We do not facilitate any observerships, externships, or pre-matches.
- If you would like more information about our residency program or wish to apply for an elective rotation or acting internship, please contact us.