ORLANDO HEALTH PHARMACY RESIDENCY APPLICATION
**APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 1st**
ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH PhORCAS (for more information please see www.ashp.org/phorcas)
A complete application must include the following requirements to be considered for all Orlando Health Pharmacy Residency Programs:
- Curriculum vitae*
- APPE rotation information MUST be included with a brief description including but not limited to patient care responsibilities (structure and patient volume), interdisciplinary collaboration, presentations, and projects
- PDF format preferred
- Answer the following questions and upload to PhORCAS (maximum of one page)
- What are the top three reasons you think Orlando Health (ORMC, OHAPH, OHCI, OHDPH) is a good fit for you?
- What are your post-residency goals and how do you think a residency at Orlando Health (ORMC, OHAPH, OHCI, OHDPH) will help you fulfill those goals?
- Tell us something you want us to know that we cannot learn from your CV.
- College of Pharmacy transcripts (minimum GPA of 3.2 required for consideration)
- Three recommendations, at least two of which should be from clinical rotation preceptors (entered in PhORCAS)
- Letter of Intent is no longer required and will not be evaluated
*APPE rotation descriptions required for the OHORMC and OHDPH PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency programs only*