Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, comprehensive community hospital in Ocoee, FL. At Health Central Hospital, our dedicated physicians, nurses, clinicians and support team are committed to delivering quality and compassionate care. With our advanced technology and expertise in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular and stroke care, orthopedics, neuro spine treatment and rehabilitation, we provide a complete continuum of care to meet all your healthcare needs.
As a proud member of the Orlando Health family of hospitals, we constantly work to deliver the highest quality healthcare services as our organization continually evolves to meet the needs of the growing West Orange community that we serve. An example of this commitment is the major expansion of the Health Central Hospital Emergency Department and opening of a new patient tower in 2016.
Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital is a 440,000 square-foot 253-bed Joint Commission accredited, acute care hospital with physician offices. Our hospital and 85-acre medical complex offers the following services:
- A 60-bed Emergency Center
- Inpatient and outpatient Rehabilitation Services including occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
- Complete Surgical Suite with 7 operating rooms
- Women’s Imaging Center, where mammograms and other screenings and diagnostics are offered
- Outpatient center for Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Specialized and nationally accredited Orthopedic and Spine Care with an accredited Joint Replacement Program
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center and Heart Care program
Health Central Hospital also owns the following facilities that serve the West Orange community:
- Health Central Park, a 228 bed, long-term nursing and rehabilitation facility
- An outpatient Surgery Center dedicated solely to outpatient surgeries, including orthopedic, podiatry, urology, general, vascular, and pain management procedures, and
- A state-of-the-art Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Cancer Care Closer to Home
We know that the numerous office visits required for effective cancer treatment can be stressful and tiring. Having your care team close to home can reduce that burden. That’s why the Orlando Health Cancer Institute offers convenient locations throughout Central Florida, including a location on the same campus as Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Florida. Here, you can receive your treatments closer to your home and support network. By removing the stress of commuting, we hope to give you the opportunity to focus on the things that matter even more now than ever – your health and happiness.
For more information on services offered and directions, click here.