Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies Teenage Volunteer Program. Due to the sensitivity and intensity of issues encountered in a hospital, we have an extensive screening process. Please review the following questions to be sure this program is right for you.
- Are you at least 16 years old?
- Are you currently enrolled in high school (or equivalent) and maintain an unweighted GPA of a 3.0?
- Are you willing to complete a screening process that includes a criminal background check, drug/alcohol urinalysis and a QuantiFeron Gold (QGold) test?
- Are you willing to commit to completing the required hours within the program?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies?
- Please Note: Orlando Health does not accept applications from those attempting to complete court ordered community service hours.
If you have answered YES to all of the requirements listed above, please visit here to apply for our teen program. Please make sure you meet the application deadline listed for the session you are interested in. Our program is very popular and we cannot guarantee placement to all applicants.
Teen Online Application:
Application Deadline Dates:
- Spring session runs January - May (Deadline to apply is October 15)
- Summer session runs June - August (Deadline to apply is March 15)
- Fall session runs September - December (Deadline to apply is July 15)
Your application will be reviewed and then you will receive an e-mail directing you to schedule an interview following the specific session deadline date. Interview appointments will not be made without a complete application on file. Please make sure to check your email box for messages after you have made your application since that is how you will be contacted. During the interview, you'll learn more about the various positions available throughout the hospital, the mandatory orientation, and other important information that will be required prior to becoming a teen volunteer. Thank you for your interest.