Thank you for your interest in the Winnie Palmer Hospital Teenage Volunteer Program. Due to the sensitivity and intensity of issues encountered in a hospital, we have an extensive screening process. Please review the following questions to be sure this program is right for you.
- Are you at least 16 years old? Are you currently enrolled in high school (or equivalent) and maintain a "B" average or above?
- Are you willing to complete a screening process that includes a criminal background check, drug/alcohol urinalysis and a QuantiFeron Gold (QGold) test?
- Are you willing to commit to completing the required hours within the program?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from Arnold Palmer Hospital?
Please Note: Orlando Health does not accept applications from those attempting to complete court ordered community service hours.
If you have answered YES to all of the above, please print out, read and complete the Teen Application Packet. Our programs fill fast, so don’t delay. Mail or fax the completed packet to:Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Attn: Teen Volunteer Coordinator
92 W. Miller St. MP #367
Orlando, FL 32806 Fax: 407.841.8090
Your application will be reviewed and we will call you to schedule an interview. Interview appointments will not be made without a COMPLETE application on file. During the interview, you'll learn more about the various positions available throughout the hospital, your mandatory orientation, and other important information that will be required prior to becoming a Teen Volunteer.
- Spring session runs January - May (Deadline to apply is October 15)
- Summer session runs June - August (Deadline to apply is March 15)
- Fall session runs September - December (Deadline to apply is July 15)
Download the Teen Application Packet