Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West
At the Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West, we offer comprehensive services and award-winning healthcare. We have appointment times available as soon as the next day.
About the Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West
The Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West offers residents of Horizon West and neighboring communities a convenient, one-stop location for comprehensive healthcare. Coordinated care from Orlando Health’s network of high-performing physicians all in one location enables patients and their families to make the most efficient use of their time by consolidating a variety of services and specialties within one building.
Physician practices serving patients inside this location include:
- Orlando Health Cancer Institute
- Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute
- Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute
- Orlando Health Medical Group Surgery
- Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute
- Orlando Health Physician Associates Family Medicine
- Orlando Health Physician Associates Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orlando Health Physician Associates Pediatric Medicine
The following services are also available for outpatient laboratory and rehabilitation services, as well as personalized health improvement:
- Orlando Health Center for Health Improvement
- Orlando Health LabWorks
- Orlando Health Outpatient Rehabilitation
The services we offer include:
Navigate Your Health
Find a Doctor
Find a Doctor
Orlando Health’s team of board-certified physicians includes specialists in nearly every field of medicine. You’ll find all of the healthcare services you need through our comprehensive, multidisciplinary system
MyChart is a secure, online tool that gives you easy access to all of your Orlando Health information from any of your devices. View your medications, test results and health history. Request an appointment or a prescription renewal. Or send a message to your care team. It’s all there in MyChart.
Need to talk with a doctor, but don’t want to leave your home? Try our virtual visit (telehealth) option to connect with a physician from your phone, tablet or computer.