Rehabilitation Services At Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West
Located in the Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Horizon West, Orlando Health Outpatient Rehabilitation assists those recovering from an injury, recuperating from surgery, as a remedy for illness or injury that interferes with daily activities, or to prevent an injury and loss of function.
Orlando Health Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is committed to providing:
- The highest quality interdisciplinary outpatient rehabilitation services
- Convenient, easy access scheduling
- Lifelong solutions that meet each patient's individual needs
- A return to the highest level of functioning and independence for each patient
A referral from another health care provider is not required for patients to receive services at our rehabilitation facilities. Our clinicians will consult with your other health care providers as appropriate. Some insurance companies, such as HMO’s, may require a referral or authorization to cover any services provided.
Our therapists are knowledgeable and experienced in working with many types of patients. Evidence-based treatment plans are individually designed to assist patients in achieving their goals and help them pursue long-term health and wellness.
- Knee, hip, ankle and foot injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Gait analysis and training
- Orthotics / prosthetic training
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain / facial pain
- Balance problems / fall prevention
- Scar management
- Manual therapy
- Osteoporosis education / exercise / prevention
- Pain management
- Total joint prehabilitation / rehabilitation
- Joint replacement education
- Custom foot orthotics
- Conditioning and strengthening programs
Sport Specific Training
- Sports specific training and rehabilitation
- Return to sports activities
- Injury prevention
Neck and Back Rehabilitation
- Injury, wellness and ergonomic education
- Pain education and management
- Postural screenings
- Manual therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations / assessments (FCE/FCA)
- Pre- and post-offer employment testing
- Ergonomic assessments and education
- Work hardening / conditioning
- Return to work programs
Orlando Health Outpatient Rehabilitation – Horizon West
17000 Porter Rd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Phone: (407) 407-3040
Fax: (321) 843-8800
Navigate Your Health
Find a Doctor
Find a Doctor
Orlando Health’s team of board-certified physicians includes specialists in nearly every field of medicine. You’ll find all of the healthcare services you need through our comprehensive, multidisciplinary system
MyChart is a secure, online tool that gives you easy access to all of your Orlando Health information from any of your devices. View your medications, test results and health history. Request an appointment or a prescription renewal. Or send a message to your care team. It’s all there in MyChart.
Need to talk with a doctor, but don’t want to leave your home? Try our virtual visit (telehealth) option to connect with a physician from your phone, tablet or computer.