Yield: 3/4 cup
Serving Size: 2-Tbsp.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Active Time (mins): 10
Total Time: 10 minutes
To Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days; bring to room temperature just before serving.
This versatile red-wine vinaigrette recipe is a healthy dressing for your salad but it’s also delicious drizzled on grain salads or over grilled or roasted vegetables.
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk in oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
Per serving: 172 calories; 19 g fat (3 g sat, 14 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 0 g carbohydrate; 0 g added sugars; 0 g total sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 190 mg sodium; 10 mg potassium.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Access this Recipe & Others in the Digital Edition
The recipes in this collection provide vibrant & delicious options for a healthy lifestyle.