392 Rinehart Rd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
7404/7408/7416 Red Bug Lake Road
Oviedo, FL 32765
Phone: (407) 977-4130
Fax: (407) 977-4139
Linda received her Physician Assistant degree from the University of Florida. She was introduced to the profession in her early college years while being treated for injuries from being a competitive spring board diver.
Her years of orthopedic practice have included sports medicine, joint replacement and fracture care. She additionally has experience with occupational, family and urgent care medicine.
Outside of her professional life, Linda is married and has five children. She loves being involved with their activities and traveling. She enjoys nature and is proud of her most recent accomplishment of reaching the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa.
- University of Florida, Health Science, Physician Assistant
- Fellow, Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Board-Certified, Physician Assistant
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified, Basic Life Support (BLS)