Request an Appointment with an Orlando Health Physician
Providing you the best in diagnostic radiology is our mission at Orlando Health. Submit an appointment request today, and we’ll follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you.
The 3 tesla MRI, or 3T MRI, is currently the gold standard in imaging technology. Our 3T MRI system that handles virtually any MRI application — from routine brain, spine and orthopedic studies, to specialized vascular and cardiac applications. Additionally, the 3T MRI produces more detailed images in shorter scan times for patients.
The 3T MRI:
- Has twice the strength and image quality of a standard 1.5T MRI while reducing patient appointment time by 50 percent
- Generates microscopic detail that can aid our board-certified radiologists in providing you with earlier diagnosis and treatment
- Provides more room and comfort for patients who may be anxious in a traditional MRI system
What can an MRI diagnose?
- Aneurysms, stenosis, occlusions and carotid arteries in the head and neck
- Diseases of the central nervous system, including spinal cord deterioration, tumors of the brain and multiple sclerosis
- Conditions of the heart, liver, kidney adrenal glands, male and female pelvis, and abdominal blood vessels
- Disorders of bones, knees and joints
- Conditions of cartilage, ligaments, bone, muscle, fat and menisci
- Shoulder disorders, including impingement syndrome and rotator cuff tears
For more information or to make an appointment call (321) 842-5000.