New medical pavilion to open on Fairbanks Avenue
Orlando, FL (May 17, 2019) –Residents in and around Winter Park will soon be able to access multiple Orlando Health outpatient services with the opening of the Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Winter Park. Located at 1111 W. Fairbanks Avenue, the two-story, 20,800 square foot pavilion will feature a number of Orlando Health specialties and services including Orlando Health Physician Associates, cardiology care, oncology aesthetics and reconstruction services, an Orlando Health Imaging Center, laboratory services and additional adult specialty services. The medical pavilion is scheduled to open in January 2020.
“We’re excited to increase our presence in the Winter Park community,” said David Strong, president/CEO, Orlando Health, “by expanding our high quality care for residents. The placement of this pavilion in Winter Park will make accessing our services easier for members of the community who choose Orlando Health for their medical needs.”
The Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Winter Park becomes the organization’s ninth such facility in four counties. The others are:
- Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Summerport, 5151 Winter Garden Vineland Road, Windermere, FL 34786)
- Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Spring Lake, 7243 Della Dr., Orlando, FL 32819
- Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Horizon West, 17000 Porter Road, Winter Garden, FL
- Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Randal Park (opens fall 2020), NE Corner of Dowden Road and Randal Park Boulevard, Orlando FL 32832
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital Joe H. & Loretta Scott Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Four Corners, 16966 Cagan Ridge Blvd. Clermont, FL 34714
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Blue Cedar, 22316 US Hwy 27, Leesburg, FL 34748
Osceola & Seminole County
- Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Osceola, 1001 E. Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary (opens fall 2019), 412 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Orlando Health is leasing the building from owner/developer VERAX Investments.
About Orlando Health
Orlando Health is a $3.4 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 2,900 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 20,000 employees who serve more than 112,000 inpatients, more than 2.4 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more. Additional information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
# # #