- 1 ¼ cup whole oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup sugar free syrup (or honey, maple syrup, agave nectar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine almond butter, pumpkin puree, syrup, cinnamon in large bowl; stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Add oats, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and raisins; mix thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into small balls (1” diameter).
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or serve room temperature!
Choose to Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive the latest health news and trends, wellness & prevention tips, and much more from Orlando Health.Sign Up for HealthBeat