Yield: 24 servings
Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
Active Time: 35 minutes
Active Time (mins): 35
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
To Make Ahead: Loosely cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Equipment: 2 muffin tins with 12 (1/2-cup) cups
This muffin-tin mini cheesecake recipe is an adorable, healthy dessert that’s the perfect cute size. If making 2 dozen seems like overkill, the recipe can easily be cut in half. If you avoid gluten, use gluten-free graham crackers to make the crust.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (from about 10 whole graham crackers)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 8-ounce packages reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen (not thawed), divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 24 (1/2-cup) muffin cups with paper liners or coat with cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and oil in a small bowl. Press about 2 teaspoons in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat ricotta in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon zest and juice, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Fold in 1 cup blueberries. Spoon about 1/4 cup cheesecake batter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle each cheesecake with some of the remaining blueberries.
- Bake the cheesecakes until almost set in the center, 32 to 35 minutes. Let cool in the tin on a wire rack until room temperature, about 1 hour. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
Per serving: 165 calories; 9 g fat (4 g sat, 3 g mono); 50 mg cholesterol; 16 g carbohydrate; 10 g added sugars; 12 g total sugars; 5 g protein; 0 g fiber; 176 mg sodium; 82 mg potassium.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Access this Recipe & Others in the Digital Edition
The recipes in this collection provide vibrant & delicious options for a healthy lifestyle.