Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 2/3 cup
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Total Time (mins): 5
To Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
In this quick high-protein breakfast recipe, Greek yogurt is topped with healthy berries and almonds and lightly sweetened with honey.
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Layer yogurt, berries and almonds in a bowl, glass or jar. Drizzle honey on top.
Per serving: 376 calories; 15 g fat (1 g sat, 9 g mono); 11 mg cholesterol; 35 g carbohydrate; 12 g added sugars; 25 g total sugars; 30 g protein; 6 g fiber; 83 mg sodium; 602 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Calcium (34% daily value), Magnesium (28% dv), Vitamin B12 (28% dv), Vitamin C (20% dv), Potassium (17% dv), Zinc (16% dv)
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.