Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8-24 hours
Total Time (mins): 480
To Make Ahead: Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
In this overnight muesli recipe, yogurt softens the oats to make them creamy and delicious. Don’t have raspberries on hand? Try adding chopped apple, blueberries or dried cranberries instead to this healthy overnight muesli recipe.
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped almonds
- Combine yogurt and oats in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Stir in raspberries and top with almonds just before eating.
Per serving: 401 calories; 8 g fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 68 g carbohydrate; 20 g added sugars; 36 g total sugars; 17 g protein; 9 g fiber; 183 mg sodium; 716 mg potassium.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Access this Recipe & Others in the Digital Edition
The recipes in this collection provide vibrant & delicious options for a healthy lifestyle.