Yes, team members must have the following:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• Good standing in the organization
• Full-time or variable full-time status position
• One year of experience at Orlando Health
• Demonstrated attributes of leadership potential
• Not in a manager role (however, team members with the title of CANM or Foundation manager are invited to apply)
• Complete an application, available on SWIFT by clicking here.
• Submit a resume and short essay (one page).
• Submit two internal recommendations (one must be from your current manager).
• Eligible applicants will be invited to participate in the interview process.
• Group discussion
• Learning activities
• Structured mentorship
The program runs for six months, May to October, and sessions will be held every other week on Fridays for four hours.
There is no cost for participants in the program.
Applications are due by Tuesday, January 30. Check SWIFT for more details.