Melissa Carrion is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with Orlando Health Physician Associates Family Medicine. She has experience working in family practice and hospital settings, and her skills include:
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Managing medications and treatment plans
- Providing patient education
- Treating acute and chronic illnesses
Melissa earned her family nurse practitioner master’s degree from AdventHealth University in Orlando. She also has a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Seminole State College in Sanford and an associate degree in nursing from Valencia College in Orlando.
Melissa is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a family nurse practitioner (FNP-BC). She prides herself in her ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and work well under pressure. She is fluent in English and Spanish.