Housecalls with Orlando Health
For More Information:(407) 852-2760
HouseCalls: Bringing Expert Medical Care to You at the Comfort of Your Own Home
Providing Care for Patients with Limited Mobility
If you’ve recently become homebound after being discharged from an Orlando Health hospital and are in need of temporary medical care (30 Days), Orlando Health HouseCalls can help. Providing primary care services in the comfort of your home, HouseCalls is a Medicare-covered service that can help you in these situations:
- You are homebound due to illness or recent surgery and need care until you can make it back to see your primary care physician.
- You don’t have a primary care physician and are temporarily or permanently unable to leave your home due to recent surgery, a chronic illness, or other physical or mental limitation.
- You are visiting from out-of-town and don’t have access to your primary care physician.
HouseCalls provides care in the patient’s home through an advanced registered nurse practitioner.
Management of chronic diseases, such as:
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Prescription orders
- Evaluation for home health
- In-home medical lab draws
Other services include:
- Continued rehabilitation
- Health and nutrition counseling
- Hospice coordination
Orlando Health’s HouseCalls services are provided or overseen by board-certified physician Dr. Martin Soto, MD. Dr. Soto earned his medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. He then completed an internship at Baptist Health and completed his residency in family medicine through the Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program sponsored by Baptist Health in Montgomery, Alabama. In addition to his practice work with Orlando Health Physician Associates, Dr. Soto also serves as a volunteer faculty member at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine.
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
21 W. Columbia St., Suite 201
Orlando, FL 32806