Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital Teen Volunteer Opportunities
The South Seminole Hospital Teen Volunteer Program offers year-round opportunities for teen volunteer applicants. Please click here to complete the Teen Online Application form.
Dear Prospective Teenage Volunteer:
Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Health Teen Volunteer Program. Teens are offered a wide variety of opportunities throughout the Orlando Health facilities. Apart from an enriching learning experience, teen volunteers gain valuable volunteer hours that can be used toward scholarship requirements for college.
Please take a moment to read though the following questions to be sure this program is for you:
- Am I at least 16-years-old?
- Am I currently enrolled in high school and maintaining a “B” (3.00) average or higher?
- Am I willing to complete a screening process that includes a drug screening, QuantiFeron Gold (Qgold) TB Test, and a 3-hour new volunteer orientation?
- Am I willing to commit to one full summer session of volunteer service?
- Do I have reliable transportation to and from the hospital?
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
MANDATORY: On the same day you submit your online application, please send your report card with weighted GPA to Daina Diaz, Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected] Your application will not be considered until your report card is received.
What’s next? As soon as your completed application and report card is received, you will be contacted via e-mail to set up an interview. Please make sure a valid e-mail address is included with your application.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Orlando Health. Your interest, caring and commitment are greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (321) 842-6215.
Daina Diaz Volunteer Coordinator (321) 842-6215 [email protected]