Orlando Health has vaccinated more than 50,000 Central Floridians to protect them from COVID-19 and will continue to provide vaccinations to eligible patients, healthcare workers and the community.
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
COVID-19 vaccination appointments are now available for anyone 12 years or older. See information below on how to schedule. Vaccine type is Pfizer. First- and second-dose vaccination appointments are required. Space is limited and vaccination appointments will be filled on a first-to-schedule basis.
Vaccination Clinic Location
- 44 Lake Beauty Dr., Orlando, FL 32806
- This is a drive-thru vaccination clinic. You will remain in your car during vaccination.
Vaccination Clinic Eligibility
- Anyone 12 years or older who would like to be vaccinated.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany anyone younger than 18 to their appointment.
How to Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Visit https://vaccine.orlandohealth.com.
- Select the first button on the page if you are not employed by Orlando Health.
- Enter your information on the login and demographics pages. If scheduling for a minor, enter the minor’s information.
- Select "COVID-19 Vaccine" and complete consent.
- From the "Your Information" page, select "Start Scheduling."
- Enter access code OHMGPF1 and click the validate code button. Select Orlando Health Drive-Thru Pfizer.
- Schedule your dose one and dose two appointment times.
During inclement weather, the Orlando Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic may need to temporarily suspend operations until conditions are safe. If the clinic has to temporarily close due to weather during your appointment, we ask that you please wait in your car until conditions improve. If you are unable to wait, you will need to reschedule your appointment, subject to availability.
Please call (877) 321-2684 with any questions.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs (and Their Answers)
As a recognized leader in delivering COVID-19 care and information, Orlando Health is committed to keeping you updated on the vaccines available to fight the new coronavirus. Our experts in infectious diseases, pathology and emergency medicine are dedicated to providing the guidance you need to stay safe during the pandemic. That includes offering timely, trusted details from dependable resources regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
Watch this page for continuing updates on when and how the COVID-19 vaccines will be available in our local communities.
Still have questions about Orlando Health’s COVID-19 vaccinations? Please fill out the form below with your question.