Emergency care just for kids.
When it comes to emergencies, you only want the best for your children. Families in southwest Orlando now have access to the Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Emergency Room at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.
- Dedicated pediatric emergency room
- Separate waiting room and treatment area apart from adult emergencies
- Clinical staff trained to provide pediatric care
- Transport to Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children for critical needs
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*for non-life and limb threatening emergencies
No available treatment times?
If there are no available estimated treatment times available at the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Emergency Room at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, you may still schedule with the general emergency room at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital or at the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Emergency Room located on the downtown campus.