Health Central Park Long Term Care
Health Central Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a 228 bed facility, is dedicated to providing professional, compassionate care that enriches and enhances our residents lives. A variety of programs distinguish Health Central Park as a respected nursing and rehabilitation center, establishing it as a leader in long term care, rehabilitation, and dementia care.
We are the proud recipient of the Silver Achievement in Quality Award by the American Healthcare Association.
Proud to provide resident centered care focusing on the needs of the resident and providing a homelike environment. We offer:
- Staffing above state requirements
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Speech/Language Pathology
- Full time Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner on staff
- Exceeding the state recommended number of Registered Nurses per shift
- Three different levels of long term care available as needed
The opportunity to interact with pets, children, and the outdoors breathes energy into the facility and offers a purpose for living. Health Central Park is on the journey to enhancing our residents' lives and the nursing home as we know it.
Guided tours are available 7 days a week:
411 N. Dillard Street
Winter Garden, FL 34787