Orlando Health Physician Associates
Address: 21 W. Columbia St.
Orlando, FL 32806
Call: (321) 841-6600
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Dr. Ali Al Rubaye is an internal medicine physician with Orlando Health Physician Associates. He provides primary care to adult patients and has expertise in treating:
- High blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
He strives to give each patient the same time, dedication and commitment he would provide a family member or friend.
Dr. Al Rubaye’s Training
Dr. Al Rubaye received his medical training at the University of Tampere College of Medicine in Finland and at the University of Baghdad College of Medicine in Iraq. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center, where his honors included receiving the primary care physician of the year award. Dr. Al Rubaye also performed a residency in primary care at the University of Helsinki in Finland.
About Dr. Al Rubaye
His professional memberships include the Physicians Society of Central Florida, American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, European Union Doctors Association, Finnish Doctors Association and Iraqi Doctors Association.
Outside of work, Dr. Al Rubaye enjoys spending time with his wife and sons, reading, travel and exercise. He is fluent in English, Arabic and Finnish.
Medical EducationUniversity of Tampere, College of Medicine
Orlando Health Physicians Associates
21 W. Columbia St.
Orlando, FL 32806 Phone: 321.841.6600
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.
- English (CC)