Dr. Andrew Wagner is a board-certified diagnostic and interventional radiology specialist with Orlando Health Medical Group Radiology. He practices interventional radiology, oncology and spinal work plus diagnostic radiology, with unique expertise in:
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations
- Biliary endoscopy and stone removal
- Portal hypertension interventions
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Renal and liver tumor ablations
- Vertebral augmentation
- Uterine artery and fibroid embolization
- Lower extremity and pelvic venous insufficiency
Dr. Wagner's philosophy is to give patients the information and tools to make the best decisions about their health.
Dr. Wagner’s Training
Dr. Wagner earned his medical degree from Florida Atlantic University's Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine in Boca Raton. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Tufts University Medical Center in Boston and interventional radiology fellowship at the Washington University Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis.
About Dr. Wagner
Dr. Wagner taught physical diagnosis and radiology classes as an adjunct professor at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston for more than three years.
Outside of work, he enjoys cycling, home improvement, automotive repair, and watching college football and Formula One racing.