Anthony Cabreira, MD
Anthony Cabreira, MD, joined Physician Associates in 2007. He is board certified in family medicine and practices at Longwood Family Medicine.
Dr. Cabreira graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, and completed his residency at Bayfront Health Systems in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Dr. Cabreira is certified in diabetes and heart/stroke recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
A member of the Florida Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Family Physicians, Dr. Cabreira also dedicates his time to Shepherd’s Hope in Orlando.
When not seeing patients, he enjoys spending time with his family. Dr. Cabreira likes to play tennis, piano and guitar. And Gator football is also a must at his house.
Recently, Dr. Cabreira discovered a new passion — running. He has never been a runner before, but started doing it three years ago with a local running group. Now Dr. Cabreira has finished four marathons and plans to run at least two marathons a year.
Dr. Cabreira believes it is important that doctors practice what they “teach.”
- American Board of Family Medicine
Medical EducationUniversity of South Florida
ResidencyBayfront Health St. Petersburg
Anthony L. Cabreira, MD - Family Medicine
550 E. State Rd. 434
Longwood, FL 32750 Phone: (407) 381-7367
Joseph F. Ragno, MD - Family Medicine
550 E. SR 434
Longwood, FL 32750 Phone: (407) 381-7367
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.