Cortney Roesch is a board-certified family nurse practitioner (FNP-BC) in primary care and an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) with the Orlando Health Medical Group Diabetes and Endocrine Center. Her expertise includes:
- Taking patient histories
- Conducting physical exams
- Helping patients manage chronic conditions
- Ordering lab work, X-rays and other tests
- Conducting post-operative exams
- Making referrals to specialists or other services
Cortney provides highly skilled and compassionate care to her patients. She takes pride in her ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
Cortney earned a bachelor’s degree in health sciences at the University of Central Florida in Orlando and an accelerated bachelor’s degree in nursing at Herzing University in Winter Park. She earned her Master of Science in nursing (MSN) with a family nurse practitioner specialty at Florida Southern College in Lakeland.
Cortney is certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She is licensed in Florida as an APRN and a registered nurse.
A veteran of the US Air Force, Cortney served as a cardiovascular thoracic surgical technologist and gained 22,000 hours of surgery experience. While deployed in Afghanistan, she helped design and maintain the only open-heart surgery program in the Air Force and was awarded an achievement medal for her work.
Medical EducationFloirda Southern College
Orlando Health Medical Group Endocrinology
3113 Lawton Rd., Carr Bldg.
Orlando, FL 32803 Phone: (407) 894-3241
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.