Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic, Inc.
Address: 819 E Oak ST
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
California College of Podiatric Medicine
Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corvel W/C delete
- Coventry Health Care
- FHHS (Florida Hospital Health Care)
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Choice
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email [email protected] with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.