- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
King Edward Medical University
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- Aetna Medicare
- AvMed Health Plans
- Beech Street
- CIGNA Healthcare
- Citrus Health Care
- Evercare Medicare
- FHHS (Florida Hospital Health Care)
- First Health Network
- Great West Healthcare
- HealthChoice Select/PPO
- Physicians United Plan
- United Healthcare
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email [email protected] with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.