Justin Forcier is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) with Orlando Health Medical Group Radiology. He provides procedural and patient care services in the interventional radiology department. He has been a nurse with Orlando Health since 2016, and his skills include:
- Conducting patient histories and physicals
- Evaluating patients after procedures
- Performing IR procedures under physician supervision
- Providing patient education
- Carrying out follow-up visits
- Providing imaging and medication prescriptions as needed
Justin believes in providing his patients with empathy and respect in order to build rapport so they feel safe and comfortable while in his care.
Justin received his doctor of nursing practice (DNP) as well as master’s and bachelor’s degrees in nursing from Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach.
Justin is a certified nurse practitioner (NP-C) with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American Nurses Association and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Outside of work, he enjoys traveling, trail bike riding, hiking and other outdoor activities.