Kenneth Stroub, DO, is a family medicine physician with Orlando Health Physician Associates. He provides a full range of care for each member of the family, including wellness checks and treatment for routine illnesses and injuries plus acute and chronic disorders and diseases. He is board certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
Achieving Whole-Body Health
As an advocate for preventative care, Dr. Stroub accounts for the many aspects of a patient’s life that may be impacting their ability to maintain ongoing wellness or improve their health. Environment, lifestyle, stress, nutrition, fitness and other medical problems play an important role in a patient’s well-being. By taking this broad view, he is able to consider whole-body health, not just symptoms, to uncover and address all factors contributing to a patient’s injury or illness. He then provides patient-specific care along with education and counseling about beneficial lifestyle choices and changes.
To help patients assess, monitor and maintain their health, Dr. Stroub provides:
- Adult preventative health screenings
- Comprehensive adult care
- Diagnosis of minor ailments and complex diseases and conditions
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, depression, hypertension and cholesterol
- Pediatric care
- Healthcare education and counseling
- Scheduling, review and interpretation of diagnostic tests
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Management and treatment of arthritis
- Work and sports physicals
Dr. Stroub’s Training
Before earning his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Stroub attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he received bachelor’s degrees in biological science and psychology. He completed his internship at Muskegon General Hospital in Michigan and residency in family practice medicine at Mercy General Health System, also in Muskegon.