Find An Appointment
Meredith Watson-Locklear, MD, is a board-certified OB-GYN physician in practice with Orlando Health Physician Associates at Avalon Park.
After completing a bachelor of science in biological engineering at North Carolina State University, Dr. Watson-Locklear earned her medical degree from Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. She went on to complete an internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. She served as co-chief resident of obstetrics and gynecology and was recognized with an award as “Best Teaching Resident.”
Before joining Orlando Health, Dr. Watson-Locklear worked at several women’s healthcare clinics in North Carolina over a span of nine years.
Dr. Watson-Locklear has a special interest in minimally invasive gynecology and is certified in da Vinci® robotic surgery. She is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
OB/GYN Specialties Include:
- Well-woman care
- Total Pregnancy Care
- Gynecologic Care
- Infertility assessment
- Minimally invasive surgery, including da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery
- Bladder control/urinary incontinence treatment
- Pelvic pain treatment, including uterine and vaginal infections
- Painful menstruation and abnormal bleeding treatment
- Fibroid and ovarian cyst management
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care, including hormone replacement therapy and alternative therapies
- Endometriosis treatment
- Endometrial Ablation
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- English (CC)