Reem Abdalla, MD, is an internal medicine physician with Orlando Health Physician Associates Spring Lake Adult Medicine. Dr. Abdalla is experienced in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of patients 18 years and older. She provides each with professional, compassionate care and the most recent medical evidence and treatments.
Dr. Abdalla’s Training
After graduating with honors with her bachelor’s degree in molecular biology and microbiology from the University of Central Florida (UCF), Dr. Abdalla continued her education and earned her medical degree from UCF’s College of Medicine. She then completed postdoctoral training with Orlando Health’s Internal Medicine Residency program.
About Dr. Abdalla
Dr. Abdalla is a member of several medical organizations, including the American College of Physicians, Radiological Society of North America, Society of Abdominal Radiology, and National Arab American Medical Association. She also has assisted with research projects, published in medical journals, and presented her work nationally.
She has a special interest in global health to improve healthcare, reduce disease and gain healthcare equity for underserved populations worldwide. Additionally, she is fluent in both English and Arabic.
Orlando Health Physician Associates
7243 Della Dr.
3rd Floor, Suite K
Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (407) 381-7366
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.
- English (CC)