Orlando Health Cancer Institute
Address: 1400 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
Call: (321) 841-7218
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Said Baidas, MD, hematologist/medical oncologist, joined Orlando Health Cancer Institute in March 2006 as medical director of the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program.
For 16 years, Dr. Baidas served on the faculty of Georgetown University Medical Center/Lombardi Cancer Center, where he held the positions of associate professor of medicine and oncology and director of the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program.
Dr. Baidas has particular experience in the treatment of breast cancer, hemostasis and thrombosis, and is a member of the Breast, Gastrointestinal, Hematology and Lymphoma/Myeloma Specialty Sections.
Dr. Baidas completed his fellowship in medical oncology and hematology at Georgetown University and fulfilled his residency in internal medicine at State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center.
He has been published in professional journals, including the Journal of Clinical Oncology, American Journal of Clinical Oncology and the Journal of Neuro-Oncology. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- American Board of Internal Med. - Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
Medical EducationAin Shams University Faculty of Medicine
ResidencySUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn
FellowshipGeorgetown University Medical Center
Orlando Health Cancer Institute
1400 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806 Phone: (321) 841-7218
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.