Longwood, FL 32750
Mrs. Cynthia Peschong is a board-certified and licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) practicing Family Medicine in Physician Associates’ Longwood office.
“I believe in focusing on preventive care and utilizing the most up-to-date treatment methods with my patients to ensure that they are achieving optimum health.”
Mrs. Peschong received her Masters degree from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Before joining Physician Associates, she worked in the field of Emergency Medicine as a registered nurse, and in Primary Care for children and adults as a Nurse Practitioner.
When not caring for patients, Cynthia loves being a mom to her two beautiful girls and spending as much quality time as possible with her wonderful family. She also enjoys watching movies when she gets a chance.
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Masters of Science in Nursing, MSN
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, BSN
- Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP-C
- Certified, Stroke Scale
- Certified, Trauma Nursing Core
- Certified, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, ACLS
- Certified, Basic Life Support, BLS
- Florida Nurse Practitioner Network
- Central Florida Nurse Practitioner Network
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency Nurse Association
- Florida Nurse Association
- Student Nurses' Association, Seminole Community College
- National Scholars Honor Society
- Graduated with High Honors from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Graduated with High Honors from the University of Central Florida