The Orlando Health Advanced Robotic Surgery Center is made up of leading surgeons in their respective fields who perform minimally invasive surgery at Orlando Health facilities through state-of-the-art robotic technology for improved precision and patient outcomes.
The mission of the Orlando Health Advanced Robotic Surgery Center is to offer the most advanced and comprehensive robotic surgery program in Central Florida with the following goals:
- Deliver the highest-quality robotics surgical procedures available in an environment that puts patients first.
- Provide the best in robotic surgery in a cost-effective and efficient manner that creates value for patients, payers, employers and the healthcare system.
- Offer the highest-quality robotic procedures based on quality measures that are used to continually monitor and improve our doctors’ surgical performance.
- Maintain the most advanced offering of robotic surgeries possible through utilization of the latest proven techniques, equipment and processes.
- Create an environment that fosters collaboration in the practice of robotic surgical services, research and teaching.
- Develop an Advanced Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence with multiple Epicenters for professional training and mentoring
Robotic Surgery Locations and Specialties
Robotic-assisted surgery is performed at the following Orlando Health facilities, which are equipped with the latest da Vinci® robotic surgical technology.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
(This facility also hosts surgeries for Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center)
- Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
(This facility also hosts surgeries for Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center)
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- South Seminole Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital
Currently, Orlando Health offers robotic surgery in the following surgical specialties:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Urologic Surgery
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urogynecologic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery