Orlando Health South Lake Hospital Joe H and Loretta Scott Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion - Four Corners
Location: West of Champions Gate in Lake County, on U.S. Highway 27, just north of Highway 192.
- Two-story, 40,000-square-foot freestanding emergency department and medical pavilion with an onsite laboratory, outpatient imaging and rehabilitation services
Other Planned ER/Medical Pavilions
The Four Corners complex is one of five new Orlando Health emergency room/medical pavilion projects in Central Florida. The others will be located in:
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary
Location: 412 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Blue Cedar
Location: 22316 US Hwy 27, Leesburg, FL 34748
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion –Horizon West
Location: 17000 Porter Road, Winter Garden FL 34787
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Osceola
Location: 1001 E. Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34744
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*for non-life and limb threatening emergencies