All Orlando Health Physician Associates OB-GYN physicians are board certified or board eligible by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Board-certified physicians hold the highest credentials that can be earned by an OB-GYN.
Our OB-GYN physician provide comprehensive women's healthcare services. In addition to in-office obstetrical care from our OB-GYN and certified midwife providers, an Orlando Health Physician Associates physician and certified midwife are on-site 24-hours a day at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies to provide needed care. Most of our OB-GYN physicians also are faculty members and associated with the Orlando Health OB-GYN residency training program.
All our OB-GYN practices are conveniently located throughout Central Florida, providing you easy access to quality healthcare through every stage of life.
Our Women's Health services Include:
Total Pregnancy Care:
- Routine exams
- Fetal testing and monitoring to include ultrasound, genetic testing, other testing specific for your needs
- Physician-led Labor and Delivery services (physician and certified nurse midwives on-site 24/7 at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Postpartum care
- Lactation support
- In-office care from certified nurse midwives
Comprehensive Women’s Care:
- Annual well-woman exams
- Family planning and birth control
- Minimally invasive procedures, including robotic-assisted surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder control issues, including urodynamics and surgical and nonsurgical treatment options
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care, including hormone replacement and alternative therapies
- In-office Essure permanent sterilization
- Fibroid management
- Abnormal bleeding treatment
- Evaluation and treatment