Orlando Health Physician Associates is accepting new patients at all of our offices. Please call to schedule your appointment.
All of Orlando Health Physician Associates' physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Board Certified physicians hold the highest credentials that can be earned by an OB/GYN.
Additionally, an Orlando Health Physician Associates doctor is on-site at Winnie Palmer Hospital 24-hours a day. Most of our OB/GYN physicians are faculty members and associated with the training program at Orlando Health OB/GYN residency program.
All of our OB/GYN Physicians are located in the Greater Orlando area, making it convenient for families across Central Florida to obtain great health care.
Some of Our Women's Health Services Include:
Total Pregnancy Care:
- Regular exams
- Fetal testing and monitoring: ultrasound, genetic testing, other testing specific for you
- Physician-led Labor and Delivery services: Physician on-site at Winnie Palmer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Post-partum care
- Lactation support
- Nurse Midwives on site
Well Woman Care:
- Annual well-woman exams
- Family planning and birth control
- Minimally invasive surgery
- da Vinci Robotic assisted surgeries
- Diagnosis and treatment for bladder control issues: will include urodynamics and options for surgical and non-surgical treatments
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care: will include hormone replacement therapy, alternative therapies
- In office Essure permanent sterilization
- Fibroid management
- Abnormal bleeding treatments
- Assessment and treatment