Orlando Health is home to Orlando Health Behavioral Healthcare, an 80-bed psychiatric hospital. We offer comprehensive services for people suffering from mental and addictive disorders. A full range of psychiatric disorders are treated from depression and bipolar disorder to schizophrenia as well as addictive behaviors stemming from drug and alcohol use.
Care is provided by RNs, LPNs, mental health technicians, psychosocial service clinicians, physicians, expressive therapists, dietitians and chaplains who specialize in treating these patients.
In addition to our specialized behavioral health center, Orlando Health offers clinical social work services at most facilities to help families and patients cope with the effects of illness or loss.
Behavioral Health is performed at the following facilities:
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Cancer institute
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center