Heart Valve Center Resources
At Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute, we are committed to providing you information and resources to guide you through your health care journey. The following resources can provide you more information about aortic valve procedures and clinical trials at Orlando Health.
Patient Education Resources
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons – a non-profit organization representing surgeons, researchers and healthcare professionals dedicated to quality surgery for heart, lungs and esophagus.
- Edwards TAVR – explaining the transcatheter heart valve system.
- Medtronic Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) – patient education resource for TAVR procedure.
- Heart Valve Replacement Then and Now
- MitraClip Procedure a New Option for Heart Valve Surgery