Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute soon will bring its internationally recognized digestive disease care to a new state-of-the-art facility in downtown Orlando.
Construction is underway with clinical operations starting January 2022.
The new facility will:
- Provide expansive space for one of the country’s most highly regarded comprehensive digestive disease programs, including luminal gastroenterology, pancreatology, inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), motility and hepatology.
- House the Center for Advanced Endoscopy, Research and Education (CARE) and its six fully integrated endoscopy suites, state-of-the-art endoscopic and fluoroscopic technologies, and areas for observation and learning.
- Incorporate state-of-the-art audiovisual capability with 4K resolution, advanced technology that enables remote iPad control and dedicated bandwidth for seamless live transmission of procedures to a global physician audience.
- Utilize the latest artificial intelligence technologies to optimize clinical outcomes and maximize research productivity.
- Offer dedicated conference rooms, clinic areas and office space for clinicians, administration, nursing and research personnel all under one roof.
As a national and international destination for care, Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute will serve as a referral center of excellence for physicians around the globe. Future plans also include expanding Orlando Health’s sought-after digestive disease care and clinical research to community-based locations across the Southeast.