Stroke Risk Score Card
Find out your stroke risk
You can count on the most advanced medical and surgical stroke care in Central Florida when it’s needed. The Comprehensive Stroke Center at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) in Downtown Orlando offers the highest level of stroke expertise. As an accredited leader, we stay on the leading edge of stroke diagnosis and treatment. We’re certified to manage the most complex conditions.
Measurable Stroke Expertise
Comprehensive Stroke Center is guided by AHA/ASA and The Joint Commission – the nation's largest independent healthcare evaluation organization.
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA) have recognized ORMC with two distinct honors:
- Get with the Guidelines® – Stroke GOLD PLUS
- Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus
These distinctions represent the highest levels of achievement by key quality measures.
The ORMC Comprehensive Stroke Center meets rigorous standards for managing acute stroke emergencies. This includes availability of:
- Advanced imaging, medical equipment and facilities
- Neurological intensive care units (ICU) for critical care
- Neurosurgical operating rooms
- Step-down units or close monitoring as your condition improves
- Doctors and other specialists trained in vascular (blood vessel), neurology, neurosurgery and endovascular (minimally invasive) treatments
- Experience and knowledge of how to treat patients with complex types of strokes
Orlando Health has everything you need in one location, available around the clock, on any day of the year. Our rapid response teams include nurses who have specialty certification in neuroscience nursing, and other skilled and supportive care providers.
Contact UsFor more information, please contact us at 321.8HEALTH (321.843.2584).
Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Comprehensive Stroke Center
52 W. Underwood St
Orlando, FL 32806