Carly Lehman is a certified physician assistant (PA-C) with the Orlando Health Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as cosmetic injectables. She works as a first assistant in the operating room and manages patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and her expertise includes:
- Breast reconstruction
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Lower extremity reconstruction/limb salvage
- Cosmetic breast and body contouring
- Neurotoxin and dermal filler injections
Carly is passionate about supporting patients throughout their reconstructive process after difficult cancer diagnoses to help them regain their confidence.
As an undergraduate Carly studied media, culture and communication at New York University. She earned a certificate in premedical sciences from Columbia University and received her master's degree in physician assistant studies from Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City.
Carly was a professional actor and dancer in New York and Los Angeles before she entered the healthcare field. She has been featured in several major motion pictures, television shows and commercials.
Carly started her career as a physician assistant in orthopedic surgery before transitioning to plastic surgery. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Outside of work, Carly enjoys good food and wine, traveling, exercising and reading.
Medical EducationCornell University
Orlando Health Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute - Downtown Orlando
125 W. Copeland Dr.
Orlando, FL 32806 Phone: (321) 841-7090
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.