Orlando Health Scripts Pharmacy Mail-Order Program
Orlando Health Scripts pharmacy offers a mail-order program designed to help you access maintenance medications in a convenient way. As a reminder, the Orlando Health and Coast to Coast medical plans do have a mandatory maintenance drug program. This requires plan members to fill maintenance medications via the Orlando Health Scripts Mail Order pharmacy or at one of the eligible Orlando Health Scripts on-site pharmacies after your first 30-day retail fill.
A maintenance medication is any prescription drug needed to treat a chronic or long-term condition, such as medications used to control blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, asthma, birth control, etc.
The following Frequently Asked Questions are designed to help you learn more about the program.
Website: Orlando Health MyChart
Telephone: (321) 841-8251
Fax: (321) 843-6996
Mail your prescriptions to:
Orlando Health Scripts P.O. Box 568624 Orlando, FL 32856-8624
- Print out the PDF form and complete. You can fill in your preferred payment method or choose from use of your FSA card or payroll deduction on the form. As this is likely your first time, you won’t have any Rx #s to enter on page two, but you can include the medication you are expecting to get filled via mail order.
- Please visit this website to upload your completed and signed form.
- Contact your physician and ask them to send your Rx for a 90-day supply to Orlando Health Scripts Pharmacy Central. Orlando Health Scripts pharmacies also can accept prescriptions from your doctor’s office via phone, fax or electronic transmission.
- If your physician is writing a new prescription, please request they write one for a 30-day supply and one for a 90-day supply.
- You can get one 30-day fill at your local retail pharmacy while you transition your maintenance meds to mail order. This will allow for a 30-day trial period of the new medication to ensure the medication is working properly and is well tolerated.
- Note: The first fill you get with Orlando Health Scripts Mail Order may take 10 days or more, so think ahead and be prepared. You can get one 30-day fill at your local retail pharmacy while you transition to mail order
- You can also manage your prescriptions by downloading the MyChart app on your mobile device.
As long as there is a 90-day supply remaining on the prescription, our staff can transfer prescriptions from your local pharmacy. Please provide our staff with the pharmacy name, pharmacy phone number, drug name and prescription number. If you have less than a 90-day supply of refills on your existing prescription, please contact your physician to provide you or our pharmacy with a new prescription for a 90-day supply.
Currently, auto refills are not an option. However, we do have a refill reminder alert notification system. You may choose to set up email or text message reminders. Five days prior to the due date of your refill, our system will send a message to your email of choice or a text message allowing you to request your refill to be processed by responding YES. If responding YES, your refill request will automatically be sent to our queue for processing. Call (321) 841-8251 to sign up for refill reminder alerts.